Immigration, Traffic, & Criminal Defense Attorney | Mount Airy, Surry County, NC


Get Political!

Use the resources below to find out if you’re registered to vote at your current address, get updates about upcoming elections, and register to vote if you aren’t already. Remember: you can only register to vote if you are a United States citizen. Registering to vote if you are not a citizen may result in deportation proceedings or a denial of future citizenship applications.