We handle a variety of family-based and humanitarian immigration cases, including removal defense, asylum, green cards, fiance visas, DACA, citizenship & more.
We proudly serve immigrant clients from Virginia and North Carolina, including Surry, Stokes, Wilkes, Yadkin, Alleghany, Ashe, Forsyth, Rockingham, Guilford, Carroll, Grayson, Galax, Patrick, Pulaski, Wythe, Smyth, and Floyd Counties. We also serve criminal clients from Surry County, North Carolina.
Immigration law is extremely complex. Various federal agencies can be involved in each case. It can be difficult to communicate with the agency dealing with your case, and it may take months for your paperwork to get through the system. We understand that this process can be very frustrating, and, at times, scary for immigrants and their families. We're here to help!
Our firm is dedicated to helping immigrants navigate the complicated immigration process. Whether you have just arrived in the United States, have lived here for years, or have a family member abroad that you would like to sponsor to come to the United States, we'll spend quality time getting to know you and your situation so that we can achieve the best outcome for your case.
We may be able to provide you with assistance with the following types of cases:
- Victims of Human Trafficking (T Visas)
- Victims of a Crime (U Visas)
- Temporary Protected Status (TPS)
- Violence Against Women Act (VAWA)
- Special Immigrant Juvenile Status (SIJS)
Family Based Petitions
- Refugee Relative Reunification
- Lawful Permanent Residency (Green Cards)
- Fiancé/Fiancée Visas
Relief from Deportation
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)
- Removal Defense (Deportation)
- Bond Motions and Detention Issues
- Travel Documents
- Employment Authorization
- Student and Visitor Visas
- Assistance for US Military Personnel and Families
- Naturalization (Citizenship)